Thursday, February 9, 2012

Naked Yoga

My yoga mat is not COMPLETELY collecting dust:






I did some JDC work today and it was pretty tough duty as you can see:






Have you ever sat in the back of a taxi and had to reach over the front seat to hold the front passenger door closed to keep it from flying open en route? Welcome to my evening! I guess you get what you pay for because my friend negotiated a pretty good deal for my ride home....60 birr when most other drivers wanted 150 for the same trip. Ah, the adventure....



Love and Goodnight from Addis,
--Jen and Tali Bamlak


2 comments:

  1. I love the irony that the only article of clothing she is wearing in the yoga picture is socks :) XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the socks that her Gimme/Bubbe bought her at REI!! They are great for naked yoga!! xoxoxo

      Delete