Sunday, November 27, 2011

Better late...

This is a post from Dorrie~
So much has happened since the first days...but wanted to share a few videos of the two most gorgeous girls in the world! What a privilege it was for me to be there when Ema and Bami first met- and to experience the complicated beauty that is Ethiopia. Tali Bamlak is ever the gem that Jen describes and even more delicious in person!!!

Unfortunately I am having technical difficulties back here in the US as well!!!~ So I will send what I can, when I can...This first video is the moment we arrived at the foster home, before meeting Tali B.
The children (50 in the this home?) - each more precious than the next and each craving the mommy that will love them up and take them home. These are the lucky ones with referrals to families already. Still, you can't help but acknowledge what they have been through and pray for those who have yet to find families. Their laughter is infectious and their tears- heartbreaking

I will try to get more of TBK up- But mostly cross fingers that Bami is home quickly so that you can witness and hold her for yourself~

I love you and miss you terribly, Jen and Bami!!! xoxo D

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Dorrie and Jacob! I'm so glad that you were there with Jen to meet Bamlak. I can't wait to meet her.
    I'm glad you're back safe!
    You guys are becoming blogging experts! Nice work.
    ~ Endres

    ReplyDelete