Sunday, November 20, 2011

The last supper

This is actually my first post!! The others were friendly imposters with my password (can you say DANGEROUS!!?!?!?).  My thanks to Wendy and Jennifer for helping me get this blog started and for such a warm send off weekend!! Bamlak is SO lucky to have these aunties in her life--I just can't wait for her to know it! 

My mom, dad, brother Gary and our dear friend Eric Altman shared a fun and fabulous meal at Abyssinia last night--you can see that we did a very good job finishing our plate and what an awesome way to leave home.

I am BEYOND excited to begin this journey and can't wait to connect with the INCREDIBLE Dorrie Lieman at our gate in Frankfurt for our flight to ADDIS.  More later!

Jen (Kraft;)


2 comments:

  1. Nisiyah Tovah!!! I wish I could be there by your side & am with you in spirit. What a blessing to share the enormous happiness of welcoming this lucky little lady into your life and your incredible community of family and friends. I can't wait to meet her! With love, Doda Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer! I am soooo excited for you. I wish I could be there the first time you hold Bamlak in your arms. I know it will change your life, for the better, in ways you cannot imagine. Amazing, amazing. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete