Saturday, November 19, 2011

T minus 24 (Family brunch at home)


Tomorrow afternoon, Jen leaves for Ethiopia to go meet baby Bamlak and begin the process of bringing her home. This week, many friends came together to celebrate Jen and her upcoming motherhood.  Dorrie put together an amazing photo album filled with pictures of family and friends to show to Bamlak. Jennifer E. arranged a ladies night at the shvitz (Russian steam baths) complete with massages followed by dinner at Saigon Bowl. And this morning, Jen hosted a lovely brunch with her parents as a final send off.
The nursery is set up, the clothes are laid out ready to be packed and Eliana is ready to pick Jen up tomorrow to take her to the airport.  I can't believe that my big sister is about to leave for 3-ish months and that when she comes home, she will be a mommy.  I am so incredibly excited for Jen and her whole family.  I can't wait to meet baby Bamlak.
Wendy Aronson






No comments:

Post a Comment