Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mission Impossible

Fortunately, that is the name of movie the Hodes household saw this afternoon and not a description of my situation.  I spent the afternoon there and the kids are just wonderful with the baby.  I told them Friday night that there is a special prize for the first person to illicit that gorgeous giggle.  No winner yet but I love watching them try!





Otherwise, it was a relatively quiet Sunday.  Since I missed breakfast, Bami and I went for a walk to buy some bananas.  They are plentiful and tasty and, I assume, organicJ.  The kiosk owner asked me how many kilos I wanted and I pointed to 2 bananas and he just smiled and gave them to me (just like Israel!).  So we sprung for a bottle of water and walked back home.  That was our big adventure.  The entire hotel staff now greets her by name.   Here are few of her regular fans.   




Mr. Alemu called tonight to confirm that TBK and I will be picked up tomorrow (Monday) at 8:30 am for our Embassy doctor appointment and that I should bring the completed exam back to him.  I like the way things are moving!!!!



Love and Good night from Addis,

--Jen and Tali Bam

No comments:

Post a Comment