I just had to make a special post to share Jacob's (Dorrie's 4.75 year old son,) thoughts on Martin Luther King, Jr. day:
"Some people have dark skin, and some people don't. Some people have skin, and some people don't. And for people without skin, it's not fair to be unkind to them. And it's not fair to be mean to some people. And when I have a birthday party I'm going to invite everyone and everyone and everyone because that is fair and kind. Except the looooooong, looooooooong- I mean tall, tall, tall, tall, tall, tall, tall people- Because they would break the roof in my house. But everyone else can come to my birthday party. That is fair and kind."
I miss my very fair and kind G-d son very much and can't wait to come to his birthday party in March. In the meantime, we have some serious tickling and "squeeze time" to catch up on.
This is Jacob's SECOND season as a skier and he is looking GOOD!
xoxoxoxoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment