I haven’t fully heard GAK’s stories about their adventure and will share more about that tomorrow but it sounds like they had a blast. Please join me in prayer for his stomach, however, because he apparently imbibed in some very "local" treats.
Ethiopia wanted to thank Dr. Kaufman for the priceless gift of operating on her mother and invited him to lunch today at her beautiful home. Jennifer and I were also included, along with some other friends, and it was a truly wonderful and relaxing day. The food was amazing, her children and lovely friends entertained the babies and the visit went long into the afternoon with the coffee ceremony and dessert outside in her garden gazebo.
For Jen, Gary and I, the evening consisted of a rare decent Channel 2 screening: The Bourne Ultimatum -- over room service consisting of beer, French fries and spaghetti while the babies slept. What I wouldn’t do for an some sushi and Netflix….
In any case, it was a perfect Sunday. Wishing you all the same.
Love and Good night from Addis,
--Jen and TBK
No comments:
Post a Comment